Custom Search

Advertise here and reach the F150 Ecoboost community. Click here to find out more.

Ford F150 EcoBoost Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Ford F150 EcoBoost Forum welcomes you to our community! Like most online communities, you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. By becoming a member, you'll enjoy these benefits and more:

Receive special discount offers on apparel, parts and merchandise!
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Post your photos to the gallery
• View fewer ads. . .more

Posted Image

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

3 months with an EB

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 xmntncopper

xmntncopper

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:38 PM

Well, I sat down yesterday witht he dealership GSM.........the truck that the supposedly ordered in that was identical to mine was "purchased" and it no longer available.

So, now the GSM suggests that I be "very nice" and give the folks at Ford Customer Care a call. Basically he suggested that I sweet talk them, and see if I can get something done about/with this truck. Gotta say, this just seems like more BS coming down the pike, and likely another 7 months of hassles.

I'm going to visit my salesman today, and look into specing out a 2012. I told the GSM yesterday, that if they could get close to a straight across trade, then I would go for it.

I'd love to stay in a Ford Truck......so I'm gona work it until no options are left.

What ever happened with this? I have had my 2011 since Oct of 2010 and have been deal with Ford for about three years trying to trouble shoot the transmission. They told me the latest transmission recall would fix it and nope.... I am at my wits end!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users