Ford F150 EcoBoost Owners Welcomes You!

Custom Search

Advertise here and reach the F150 Ecoboost community. Click here to find out more.

Ford F150 EcoBoost Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Ford F150 EcoBoost Forum welcomes you to our community! Like most online communities, you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. By becoming a member, you'll enjoy these benefits and more:

Receive special discount offers on apparel, parts and merchandise!
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Post your photos to the gallery
• View fewer ads. . .more

Posted Image

Guest Message by DevFuse

F150 EcoBoost Apparel

F150 EcoBoost Hat

F150 EcoBoost Key Chain

F150 EcoBoost Shirt

F150 EB Exhaust

Shop For More Here

Photo
- - - - -

$750 Private Cash discount

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 TwinTurbo4x4

TwinTurbo4x4

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationVA
  • Current Vehicle:motorcycles

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:08 PM

Got another discount offer in the mail today for 2011 F-150s

Says it can be used over and above any current public offer.

*Exclusions apply. See dealer for details. May not combine with other private offers and the Focus Technology Rebate program. A/Z/D plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. US residents. Must redeem using original offer; no duplicates accepted. Prior purchases not eligible. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 3/15/2011. See dealer for details.

The way things are going you won't be able to find an EcoBoost in dealer stock.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 robertlane

robertlane

• Moderators
  • 209 posts
  • LocationDearborn, MI
  • Current Vehicle:Shelby GT500, E350

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:05 PM

Got another discount offer in the mail today for 2011 F-150s

Says it can be used over and above any current public offer.

*Exclusions apply. See dealer for details. May not combine with other private offers and the Focus Technology Rebate program. A/Z/D plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. US residents. Must redeem using original offer; no duplicates accepted. Prior purchases not eligible. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 3/15/2011. See dealer for details.

I wonder how many they have sold? I hear a lot chatter about this. This would tow my GT500 nicely!

#3 mikesxpress

mikesxpress

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationFredericksburg, VA/Santee, SC
  • Current Vehicle:2011 EcoBoost SuperCab LB XLT 3.73

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:12 AM

I wonder how many they have sold? I hear a lot chatter about this. This would tow my GT500 nicely!

Yep I have one too. Truck is ordered by not likely to arrive before it expires.
Posted Image
Captain Mike (USCG Master 100 GRT)

#4 firesapple

firesapple

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPembroke Pines, Florida
  • Current Vehicle:2007 Leased Camry

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:57 PM

I got one of those several weeks back but I'm not ready to order the F-150 ecoboost until May/June, so it expired. How can I get another one of these so when I take delivery of the truck, I can use it ????

I have a feeling that as soon as your name goes into their date base that you placed the order, they stop sending them :(

Maybe, I can request a brochure under my wife's name instead :)

Edited by firesapple, 07 February 2011 - 01:00 PM.

#5 robertlane

robertlane

• Moderators
  • 209 posts
  • LocationDearborn, MI
  • Current Vehicle:Shelby GT500, E350

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:26 PM

I got one of those several weeks back but I'm not ready to order the F-150 ecoboost until May/June, so it expired. How can I get another one of these so when I take delivery of the truck, I can use it ????

I have a feeling that as soon as your name goes into their date base that you placed the order, they stop sending them :(

Maybe, I can request a brochure under my wife's name instead :)

Request a brochure:

http://www.ford.com/...f150/brochures/

#6 taperk600

taperk600

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationLG, NY
  • Current Vehicle:Arctic Cat 720 SnoPro

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:49 PM

They gotta get them out before anyone can even think about finding one........

Mine's been on order since before Halloween.............
2011 Super Crew Lariat EcoBoost in Sterling Grey over black leather. Heated & Cooled Buckets.
6.5 ft box, Max Tow pakage, Off Road Package, 3.73 gears with electric locking rear differential.
Harley Davidson tinted head lights and tail lights. Undercover hard tonneau. Line-X spray-in. More to come.

1999 Chaparral Sunesta 233LE; 5.7 efi Merc/ Bravo 3 outdrive
Scuba yr 'round
Arctic Cats......
2011 600 SnoPro Cross Country
2010 500 SnoPro / D&D 720
2010 SnoPro 500

#7 mikesxpress

mikesxpress

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:34 PM

They gotta get them out before anyone can even think about finding one........

Mine's been on order since before Halloween.............

May want to try again. Ordered Jan 2 arrived two weeks later.
Posted Image

#8 taperk600

taperk600

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationLG, NY

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:37 PM

May want to try again. Ordered Jan 2 arrived two weeks later.

That's total BS !!
I knew when I ordered mine that early that they weren't going to be ready until after the 1st of the year. Mine was build right around x-mas/new year's and we've had the VIN for awhile now....but the truck itself hasn't gotten to us. First delivery date was Jan 31, then it was moved to Feb 19. Still indicates that it's on it's way and "due any day now" according to the dealership. Maybe dealer size/volume makes a difference ? Or maybe all the snow here in the northern part of the US has slowed delivery ?? I don't know what's going on, but I will be going to the dealer tomorrow and telling them your story. No offense to you...and congrats on your truck. But it really pisses me off !!!
2011 Super Crew Lariat EcoBoost in Sterling Grey over black leather. Heated & Cooled Buckets.
6.5 ft box, Max Tow pakage, Off Road Package, 3.73 gears with electric locking rear differential.
Harley Davidson tinted head lights and tail lights. Undercover hard tonneau. Line-X spray-in. More to come.

Scuba yr 'round
Arctic Cats......
2010 SnoPro 500

#9 BrianS

BrianS

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Vehicle:2011 F-150 Lariat EcoBoost

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:55 PM

That's total BS !!
I knew when I ordered mine that early that they weren't going to be ready until after the 1st of the year. Mine was build right around x-mas/new year's and we've had the VIN for awhile now....but the truck itself hasn't gotten to us. First delivery date was Jan 31, then it was moved to Feb 19. Still indicates that it's on it's way and "due any day now" according to the dealership. Maybe dealer size/volume makes a difference ? Or maybe all the snow here in the northern part of the US has slowed delivery ?? I don't know what's going on, but I will be going to the dealer tomorrow and telling them your story. No offense to you...and congrats on your truck. But it really pisses me off !!!

Have you called HQ. They can look it up if you have the VIN. I gave up on the one I was tracking and bought one that cam ein that had what I wanted but more options. Also when I called Ford HQ they sent me the $750 voucher...B

#10 mikesxpress

mikesxpress

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:00 AM

That's total BS !!

Was talking about the brochue. Not a truck. The thread is about the $750.
Posted Image

#11 kurtsbusa

kurtsbusa

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationDetroit,Mi
  • Current Vehicle:2011 FX4 screw ecoboost

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:19 AM

yep got my $750 in the mail last week can't use it though cause I am using A-plan :banghead:

can only use the $500 test drive coupon

#12 taperk600

taperk600

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationLG, NY

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:58 PM

Any body have any idea what chances I have to use the $750 brochure coupon that arrived a week after I bought my truck ???? Probably not going to get them to apply it now....oh well. Figures with the way everything was delayed on this truck.

But I'm loving driving it !!!

Scuba yr 'round
Arctic Cats......
2010 SnoPro 500

#13 taperk600

taperk600

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationLG, NY

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

Was talking about the brochue. Not a truck. The thread is about the $750.

That's good...but my repsonse above, to which you responded & said you go yours in 2 weeks, was a reply to another's post about not being able to find the trucks on dealer's lots. So now you understand why I thought you meant you got your truck that quick

Scuba yr 'round
Arctic Cats......
2010 SnoPro 500

#14 Lance Nunley

Lance Nunley

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN
  • Current Vehicle:2011 FX4 Ecoboost - on order

Posted 04 March 2011 - 03:34 PM

I got the $750 coupon today. Will I be able to use it since I custom ordered my truck? The fine print says something about dealer stock.

#15 kurtsbusa

kurtsbusa

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationDetroit,Mi
  • Current Vehicle:2011 FX4 screw ecoboost

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

Wasn't able to use the 750 coupon when I just got my truck. cause I used A plan but did get a extra $1000 that I wasn't expecting. think it was cause I already drove a ford

#16 67Goat

67Goat

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Current Vehicle:'97 F150 4x4 4.6

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:35 AM

Can the $750 coupon be used with the $500 Military or Student discounts?

#17 coreground

coreground

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationtexas
  • Current Vehicle:.

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:48 AM

I got the $750 coupon today. Will I be able to use it since I custom ordered my truck? The fine print says something about dealer stock.

When does yours expire? Mine expires on the 3/26th, but my truck is scheduled for 3/15 build... It will prob expire before then.

#18 ecoboosted

ecoboosted

• F150 EB Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Vehicle:2011 F-150 FX4 (ordered)

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:05 PM

Got mine today and it expires on 5/31 and my truck build date is 4/18 :happy feet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users